Take time to check out the AAPC Blog
Below are links to job and career pages for various healthcare orgainzations in our area.
Busy orthopedic clinic is hiring for clinic scheduler/pre-registration team. Two full-time immediate openings. Excellent benefit package. Team environment. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Physician Coding Lead is responsible for providing support to staff when training to code for CPT, ICD-10 AND HCPCS and to be a resource for leadership and healthcare providers regarding appropriate coding and clinical documentation requirements to ensure accurate coding and physician revenue.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
· High school diploma or GED
· CPC, COC, CIC, CCA, CPC-A or COC-A Certification
· 5 years of experience in coding in a health care facility or a physician office, including 1 year of auditing experience
· Associate's Degree
· Epic experience
Apply Here: https://www.
Specialty practice is seeking a full time Medical Billing Specialist. This person should be familiar with all aspects of the revenue cycle. Primary responsibilities will include reviewing professional charges and accurately entering charge data into the practice management system to begin the billing cycle.
A minimum of two years experience in medical billing is preferred. Nephrology experience is a plus.
· Reviews professional office and dialysis charges for correct coding. Charge data is entered into practice management system accurately and timely.
· Maintain thorough working knowledge with CPT and ICD-10 codes, as well as familiarity with Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial payer coding/billing guidelines.
· Prioritizing daily workload, making adjustments as needed.
· Answer and respond to billing related phone calls as necessary.
· Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. Need to be detail oriented and a self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
· Computer skills, including practice management systems (NextGen preferred), Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Professionalism is a must with ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We offer an excellent benefit package and working environment. If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Education Coordinator, Prof Rev Coding
Supervisor, HIM Release of Information
Supervisor, Professional Coding Ops
Make sure to check out the Member Spotlight on the Membership Tab.
Please click on the Membership tab at the top of this page for details.
AAPC of Kansas City
PO Box 12431
Kansas City, MO 64116
AAPC of KC offers scholarships to our members for local chapter events. See the scholarship application.
Do you need a Mentor, or would you like to become a Mentor? The AAPC of KC has a program to pair up members that need a little guidance and support with members who have a wealth of knowledge to share.
This program was developed to help our new and newly credentialed members with the support that is needed in our chosen career field.,Syd Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org), Member Development Officer, can answer any questions you may have about this program.
Connect with us on Facebook to learn about upcoming meetings, job opportunities and educatonal updates.